Saturday, June 2, 2012

I LOVE Laughing

My daughter bought me the entire set of I Love Lucy on disk. I love it. I love love love it. Lucille Ball makes me laugh out loud. I have always wished I was the type of person that laughed all the time. You know the ones. Their joy is infectious. Their laugh is amazing. Their light is bright.

I don't really remember if I laughed a lot to begin with. I don't think that I did. Even as a little girl, I viewed life pretty seriously. I was afraid a lot, and who can laugh when they are afraid?

There are certain things that make me laugh out loud. And by laugh out loud I mean, belly laughing. Holding my stomach because it hurts, face turning purple kind of laughter. These are a few of them:

1. Brian Regan. Oh my word, this man is so funny.




2. Jim Gaffigan. I am not sure who is funnier, Brian or Jim.


3. I Love Lucy...Charm School



Jerry Seinfeld


Happy Laughing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment